Serviced office spaces are a great option for startups and entrepreneurs to set up their business easily and quickly. They are also the best options for the businesses that have limited budget and want to get most out of their investments on the resources. Serviced office spaces offer many benefits to the organization to grow faster. A company can easily get serviced office for rent at affordable costs as per their business requirements with the help of brokers or agencies.
What is a Serviced Office?
A serviced office is like any other office space or building that is fully managed by an external company or office provider. These office management companies rent shared office spaces, individual offices, or floors to different companies as per their business needs. Serviced office spaces are fully equipped with all the office facilities, including:
- Dedicated receptionist and administrative support
- IP telephony and telecom services
- Internet connectivity
- IT infrastructure and other related services
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Furniture and utility services like air conditioning
- Full-time security and surveillance services
Benefits of Service Office Spaces
- Immediate availability with ready-to-do business
- Any business can get serviced office on flexible and short-term leases
- Fantastic office location for your business address
- Serviced office spaces are cost-effective, especially for startups and new businesses
- It offers all the necessary facilities needed to run an office
- Reduce overheads
- Professional support staffs
- No worries about maintenance
- Fast and easy setup of your business operations
- Offers better networking with other businesses
If you are still wondering if the serviced office is the best option for your business needs, then you should consider yourself in if you fall into any of these categories:
- Startups or New Businesses those are not ready for a full-fledged office building
- If you are setting up a branch office to target new markets
- If your company is looking for an office space for the short-term purpose to manage an overflow for an ongoing project
- If you are moving your office from one location to another, and your new office space is not ready yet, then the serviced office space can serve the purpose
- If you are looking for an individual office space for a specific contract or project.
Things to consider before choosing a serviced Office Space
If you are looking for a serviced office space for your business, consider listing down your entire requirement before contacting a serviced office broker to get serviced office for rent. Ask these questions to yourself while choosing the right one for your needs:
- What kinds of office facilities are you looking for in your business operations?
- What will be the best location for your business address?
- How much space will be required?
- How quickly your business can be set up?
- What is your budget?
The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible. —Charles Kingsleigh,
When you are looking for a serviced office broker or agency, check out the online reviews, ratings, and testimonials to get an idea about their professionalism and how good they are at their work.