Do you want a quick business license from the UAE government? Do you want a low-cost business setup in Dubai? If your answer is yes, UAE, Freezone company formation can be the best choice for you.
Before you finalize your decision of setting up a business in Dubai free zone, have a look at various insights associated with Dubai free zone companies.
Freezone company formation in Dubai –
UAE Freezone Company is the perfect option for the investors who want to have complete ownership of their business. UAE has more than 42 freezones with separate jurisdictions and each one of them has around 8000 companies registered. Company registered in freezone has different set of requirements, cost and legal structure.
Types of companies registered in UAE freezone –
- Commercial Trading
- Industrial / Manufacturing
Before diving deep into the process and benefits of setting up a business in Dubai free zone, let’s list down the name of some major free zones in the UAE.
Major freezones in UAE –
- Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA)
- Dubai World Central (DWC)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA)
- Hamriyah Freezone (HFZA)
- SAIF Zone – Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
- Ajman Freezone
- Ajman Media City Freezone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
- SHAMS (Sharjah Media City)
- Sharjah Research, Technology & Innovation Park (SRTI Park)
- Fujairah Free Zone
- International Free Zone Authority, Fujairah (IFZA)
- Abu Dhabi Airport Freezone (ADAFZ)
Now let’s dive deep into the process of setting up a business in Dubai. Below are the key steps that you as an entrepreneur needs to take for setting up a business in any free zone of Dubai –
- Choose the type of legal entity
- Acquire adequate office space
- Application for the business licence
- Opt for the trade name
- Pre approvals, business registration and acquiring license
Benefits of UAE Freezone company formation –
Let’s look at perks of company formation in free zone business setup:
- 100% ownership in the hand of foreign investors
- 100% right on the capital & profit deriving from free zone business.
- No need of local sponsors or local service providers
- Quick setup and licensing process
- No need to pay any corporate tax
- Single window clearance for admin services
- Viable import & export duties
- No quick alteration in laws and regulations
- Perfect communication sources
- Remarkable functionalities
- Liberal labour laws
- Start up with the lowest cost
- No need to spend over infrastructure
- Convenient working environment
- Outstanding business support services
It is not the complete lists of Free Zone Company set up advantages. Different free zones have different rules, regulations and advantages. You as an investor may find some more advantages at a particular free zone which may not be offered by other free zones.